Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Mod suggestion] Space age mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by waterlimon, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. waterlimon Senior Engineer

Wouldnt it be cool if you would have blocks like magic ion thrusters, shields and lazorz to build space ships with?

You could probably also add chemical rockets to get the actual spaceship to space.

Youd need to be able to mod it so that there is no gravity above a certain height (so your spaceship stays there), and do something to prevent it from floating further and further (some kind of 'inertial dampener', because ME world wont be spherical I assume to actual orbits wont be possible)

Just imagine, mining materials on ground to build a big space station, then launch it to space using a huge rocket that required you to slowly manufacture a million tons of explosive chemicals that need to remain at 50 K temperature or they explode :)

It would probably be integrated with the core game, and come right after 'iron age'

New players still trying to make their wood hut not collapse and you just launched your death lazor to space...

2. Wizlawz Master Engineer

what the???

ohh i get it.... ME SE planet conversion

a bit ahead of the time, but ye i guess that's the jist of it.

3. Black spiky thing Apprentice Engineer

Or, you could just wait for them to implement planets into SE.

4. Cydramech Junior Engineer

Is someone seriously asking for this? Dafaq...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.