Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Modding Guide

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Markenstein, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Markenstein Trainee Engineer

Hey there, engineers!

I'm try to make a some new blocks for Medieval Engineers, but there a little problem:
    i'm decide that the best way to learn is repeat an example mod's created by developers. I just copy a folder, not a .sbm file to 'mods' folder of the game for simulating like i by myself make a folder's structure and put in my own models and textures. I'm do this following this http://forum.keenswh.com/threads/official-modding-guide.7028598/ guide. But game tell me that there an errors during the loading official mod

P.S. Sorry for my terrible English :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. Markenstein Trainee Engineer

[sarcasm]There is so many and alive users, wow...[/sarcasm]
    I'm feeling that i'm do something like necroposting. So, official guides and models are NOT COMPLETELY WORKING. I just want to warning all modmake-beginers like me - don't try to use official guides!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Threule Trainee Engineer

I tried to do custom flags but failed. Came back to the forums expecting more activity, but if they are dead...

4. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Hey I wrote a guide just for this, it's tailored towards new modders. You'll be able to mod with zero prior experience, guaranteed!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.