Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Mods Download missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Angel&Mari, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Angel&Mari Trainee Engineer

load a world in solor with mods (my own) and noting show up in mods folder.
    have try deleting the game, and even reinstalled windows.

2. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

Have the Mods you are using been posted to Workshop or are they Local (not published to Workshop) mods?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I23I7 ME Tester

What mods are they? Can you send me a list? For me mods load up fine so could be a local change that triggered this issue.

4. BloodThunder Trainee Engineer

I witnessed this issue with my DS yesterday. I tried deleting my mods in the Mods folder, then started up my server.

Normally this would force a re-download of the mods, but that did not happen. I actually had to put the deleted mods back in, from a backup.

It should should be noted that the server started up, anyway, despite being buggy. Just the mods folder stayed empty during.

My current modlist:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_6906tXn_DYhlN_rsRh2A1rsg9NlvjsF7pAmYaC7Ul0/edit?usp=sharing

If Google fails, see here...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  5. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Thanks i looked into the excel sheet and downloaded the mods so that we can use them during DS testing.

6. BloodThunder Trainee Engineer

Thanks |23|7!

Just to add to this...
    I copied the server instance data from C:\ProgramData\MedievalEngineers\Kronoshire\ to the default local/console in %AppData% and was able to start the server via console and watch it download the mods properly

After letting the server run that way for a day or two, I decided to create another service instance of the server and copied the data back...everything SEEMS to be okay now, but I now have a "WorkshopDownloads" folder in my Kronoshire folder.

Is this a product of some update to the steam workshop?

7. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Could be i have never encountered anything like that but if everything seems to be working for now i would not worry much about it.

8. BloodThunder Trainee Engineer

Yeah, it's very odd. I'll just make a new report if it happens again.

Thanks for the response :tu:

9. I23I7 ME Tester

Happy trails!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.