Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

More than a little bit surprised that...

Discussion in 'General' started by majordisorder, Jul 28, 2020.

1. majordisorder Trainee Engineer

Something like a COMPLETE WIPE of ALL OFFICIAL SERVERS is announced on Steam, but nothing at all here or on the announcements section. I mean, that's only a week away.

2. Roxette Senior Engineer

If you expect Keen to communicate anything effectively to the users in any sane, organised or consistent way, you're going to be disappointed. I'm surprised they did it on Steam and not just on fucking facebook.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sarekh Senior Engineer

Facebook? Egad! Instagram will suffice! Do you even tiktok, good sir?

4. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Na, not Facebook nor Instagram nor TicTok nor any other form of SM.

5. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

Well to be fair, except for Xbox version you play through steam...

So your complaining that keen are giving notifications through the medium you use to play the game?

Now I'm an Xbox player so don't quote me on this bit but it is my understanding that the server resets happen at set intervals so aside from in-game and steam notifications do you honestly need more notifications?

Yeah I get it, keen are not great at regular communication, but in my opinion there are other things that I feel are more important to focus on improving.

Feel free to disagree with me, but that's just how I feel.

6. majordisorder Trainee Engineer

Actually i don't load steam to play so if it werent for a friend telling me i would have never known, and Im actually the guy that informed my entire server. I don't see where communicating something this important on your in-house forum could be considered redundant in the slightest to be honest with you.

7. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

I would think you'd get notice via the MOTD when logging in.