Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Moved. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by EGWolfwood, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. EGWolfwood Trainee Engineer

Moved. . .

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

Did you read all the notes? All cockpits will have the new display. You don't get any new or exclusive features by buying the dlc.

You can also download mods for more blocks if you don't want to support the devs.

Oh and you posted this under medieval engineers...

3. EGWolfwood Trainee Engineer

Its not about wanting or not wanting to support the devs. It's about the fact that if there are sets of blocks and/or functions in the vanilla in game block/function set that are only in paid DLC that not everyone will be able or willing to spend more money on then the open build & share system will no longer be so open, and as a builder I don't like the idea that there would be players & builders alike that won't be able to enjoy my builds without being forced to pay extra. So the core of what I'm saying is that new blocks & functions shouldn't be paid DLC, instead paid DLC should be limited to non-block & non-function items such as skins for the space suit, tools, and those sort of things. Not blocks or there functions. . .

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

All the blocks but the cockpit are decorative. The lockers etc do have space for "storage" but there is no way to conveyor them in, so those without the blocks are not missing much at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

There is still no added functions it's all decorative... And your designs? There are many listed with mods so just list it as a bo that requires the dlc. In fact your BP will still work, people will see the blocks just won't be able to interact with it

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.