Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Moving stuff in the inventory (esp in Tutorials 9&10)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Peter Why, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Peter Why Trainee Engineer

A couple of absolute beginner's problems. Can anyone help, please?

In Tutorial 9 (building a ship), I've found out by trial and error that 10 or 100 items can be moved from a cargo hold to my inventory, but can I move a single item?

... and in Tutorial 10 (moving and repairing ships), when I've been told to move inventory items from a conveyor into my laser construction ship, the two sets of inventory slots aren't visible simultaneously, so I can't drag from one to the other. How can I carry items into a currently invisible slot? [I can't get past this point until this is sorted out.]

Is this sort of basic information available explicitly anywhere? Is there a printed manual to Space Engineers?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. ModusPwnens Trainee Engineer

I remember having a similar problem. My monitor and resolution were good enough that there was a sliver of the inventory row visible and I was able to access it that way, although it was frustrating. Have you tried moving things into your inventory and then moving from your inventory into that other component's inventory?

3. Sasha2001 Trainee Engineer

Move stuff with RMB, it will open a menu to put a number of items to transfer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.