Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[MP] Scenario edit don't work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PsychoHUN, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PsychoHUN Trainee Engineer

Hey!

I've an official dedicated server at ServerBlend. I turned on Scenario, and Scenario Edit (and creative) but when I press "U" nothing happens.
    Space master turned on.
    I'm in the admin list by steam64 id.

Any solution? Or any other way to add NPCs to factions?

2. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

I can't even find the Scenario Edit check box in the list anymore, either they moved it or its not there anymore. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NoThanks Apprentice Engineer

I was also looking into making a scenario the other day but was unable to locate any information about it whatsoever, and every post I found on forums and searches was from like a year and a half ago... I just assumed they took it back out.

4. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

Sucks, I was working on a scenario and its now halfway done, couple of friends really were looking into playing it and now I'm stuck without being able to make certain areas of the map be destructible while other not. Oh and setting the respawn points to auto-place the player into the proper faction, that is be bit that really is of importance to me atm, it would have been nice to play that scenario while trying out the new MP stuff. DEVS! Where is the scenario edit stuff?

5. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

Bump, since this is still a valid question, and no answers provided.

6. [flux] Trainee Engineer

an update on this situation would be appreciated. I think this is critical for future game play development.

7. I23I7 ME Tester

8. [flux] Trainee Engineer

9. I23I7 ME Tester

So yep its a Single player feature only.

PS: But you should be able to share your creation from it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.