Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[mptest] Piston's head missing after leaving server and coming back.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by doncdxx, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. doncdxx Apprentice Engineer

I was playing alone about 300km from the alien planet on NA #5. I had a drill on a piston head. I logged out and came back about 90 minutes later and the piston's head and the drill attached were missing.

2. HellBornSoldier Trainee Engineer

is this repeatable? i only ask because it should be properly documented

3. doncdxx Apprentice Engineer

I haven't been able to make it happen again, but is happened about 10 minutes before posting the bug report, so hopefully the server log may help. It is a test server so assume just about everything is being logged.

4. HellBornSoldier Trainee Engineer

you would hope...., by change are you experiencing your thrusters randomly not working? mine just keep quiting and i smash into the ground.

5. haibusa2005 Trainee Engineer

Happens to the wheels as well. Chassis is flat on the ground, no signs of explosions. I believe to be related to the server clean-up settings of grids. Technically it is few non-directly powered blocks :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.