Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Multiplayer not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cpy, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. cpy Trainee Engineer

There still is errorr from 2015 host has left the game or game just randomly stops connecting to people when server is behind NAT and in DMZ.

When I setup dedicated server I can connect from outside of NAT but friend gets host has left the game.
    When I host it as game on my PC behind NAT he just gets time out crap.

AsyncTCPSocket created
    Peer2Peer_ConnectionFailed, Timeout

Do I need to use tunngle? Do I need to setup VPN if you can't do proper netcode? Is there a crack to fix this?

TTL expired in transit.

Apparently there is routing loop that gives TTL expire in transit on high ports using UDP punching one way direction SK->CZ.

Routing seems to be broken and someone messed up routing tables on national level.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.