Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

new kid on the block

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboyrides66, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. cowboyrides66 Trainee Engineer

Hello I am new to both the game and your forum! Sorry if this is off topic or in the wrong place feel free to move it away you want! I need to know how to switch from left to right on the log wall slope? Can you help please thank you! Edit you have walls with doorways you have wall with wall with door and you have wall with entrance! You also have two photos of walls with an entrance one with a wooden door and one with no door I cannot get the one with a door and dont why! You also ask to interact with walls and with door and I dont have a door just the enterance! What do you mean by interact? 2 edit when closing the game there is a bad poping sound can you fix this soon?

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi @cowboyrides66

Blocks that have a '' + '' icon = you will find more blocks by using mouse wheel

For the other blocks that don't have a '' + '' icon = we use ''Q'', ''E'' OR Insert, Home, Page Up, Del, End and Page Down to rotate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dan2D3D Moderator

Thanks Cpt for specifying.

I'm so used to the other keys that I always forget about the letter keys. ;)

5. cowboyrides66 Trainee Engineer

Thank you for your help I went to the link you gave but the controls are not working on my PC (shift + Y don't work but but Q & E work fine so some work but other don't i did try setting in defaut nothing) and I dont know what to do or say!

6. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Not all blocks rotate in every axis. I just checked the controls with a timber and it rotated in 6 directions.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.