1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

New parameters in block definition?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by morgun, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. morgun

morgun Trainee Engineer

I've looked to stone block definition and found some undocumented stuff.
    [FONT= &#39]<Direction>[/FONT] - Don't know what it does.

[FONT= &#39]<Rotation>[/FONT] - Restricts block rotation, possible values (Both, Horizontal?, Vertical). Yaou can remove this node to remove all restrictions.

[FONT= &#39]<GeneratedBlocks>[/FONT] - defines list of additional blocks generated on edges. Interesting is there's no way to define where those will be place. I think those entities defines in model file. For some blocks Ceiling Inner Corner those entities arent defined correctly.

[FONT= &#39]<BlockVariants>[/FONT] - this guy allow you to group blocks together and switch them via mouse wheel. The structure is pretty simple [FONT= &#39]<BlockVariant><TypeId>TypeId</TypeId><SubtypeId>[/FONT][FONT= &#39]SubtypeId[/FONT][FONT= &#39]</SubtypeId></BlockVariant>[/FONT]. Please note that blocks defined inside this node should have either [FONT= &#39]<Public>false</Public>[/FONT] or [FONT= &#39]<GuiVisible>false</GuiVisible>[/FONT] in order to hide them as a separate block from block selection menu.
    Have a few question to devs:
    Can we have sources of currentrly visible blocks in order to finish those hidden (missing textures, wrong place generation block, etc.)?
    How can I change material max integrity, I've played with Components.sbc and didn't found [FONT= &#39]<MaxIntegrity>[/FONT] working.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.