Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.
  3. Apologies for enabling the dark skin as the forum default. This was unintentional and the light theme that we've been using for the last couple of years will remain the default.

For anyone who hasn't noticed:
    We've enabled a dark skin on the forums called Keen Software House - Dark. It's not perfect but it gets the job done for anyone who doesn't enjoy white backgrounds. Go to your preferences page https://forum.keenswh.com/account/preferences or click the skin name at the bottom left of any forum page to switch

New patch rant and bug report ( welders , Thrusters wrong reach )

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Spanker, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Spanker

Hello there , been playig SE since a long time . Some whitness will say that i am not rivaled pvp wise (even if my english is broken sometimes) , i will provide some help about gameplay DEV , all kinds of Gameplay .

What i have noticed since the last patch :

-Small ion thrusters seems to do N damage far beyond the reach they were suposed to do before the patch .

-Welders : they are now useless . Keen , be advised that if your staff isnt bright enough to provide gameplay thru developing new activities , i can . i of course mean by that that your staff is trying to enforce the use of manual welders for "speed building" , but it is a retarded move as u can implement clever pirates ( will release the mod if u ask me to ) , wich dodges rockets , do some damage mitigation and of course , dont bump into asteroids , for a minimal upkeep cost (less than current pirates ) wich include eve online dead space alike encounters , coordinated assaults etc...

-Rexxar should change his GITHUB picture : it is a disgrace.

-Spaceballs not responding to Artificial Gravity because of gyroscopes when on the same grid ... I mean it : what is the point to have spaceballs , wich are easy to set up with a slider and powerless , if they dont respond because of an unfortunate bug coming out of nowhere ... inconvenients of using these ( like the fact that a bump will make em fly into your own ship and destroy stuff ) now far outreaches the fact u could use em to change your propulsion center to make it match your mass center ... Another part of engineering is going right to the toilets ( and for your tick heads : put a slider on mass block until you fix balls ty )

-Conflict between spawngroups : Can you please give modders a break about spawngroups ? how comes you guys cant put a checkbox where people simply disable your BUGGY AND SERVER KILLER USELESS BLUEPRINTS THAT DONT EVEN PRESENT ANY CHALLENGE TO ATTACK ? please , do that fast cause u know i am here to develop PVE/PVP gameplay , and i know what i do .

Thank you for reading this post , sorry again about this broken english of mine , but heh , question yourself about your skill in my own lang. Now , send any respond to explain those game breaking fails u did , or just PM me , i accept steam friends too but dont dream : until Keen pays me , i wont give any source/working mod to anyone .

Have fun , rentless gaming andromeda server if u want a beating , ill provide you some death