Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New Server: Global Conquest PvP - Fast Build/ Gather/ High Stam/ Inv

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Ninjor, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ninjor Trainee Engineer

Howdy all.

I made this server with Castle Siege in mind. I made a custom mod with increased Build and Gather speed. For those that think the game is a little to grindy check this server out. Build speed with the mallet has been slightly increased and greatly increased with the Iron hammer. Stack size has been increased on some resource and the amounts yielded increased on most. Iron is still a harder resource to acquire. Stam and Food set to 200. Server size set to 16 because that's about all this game seems to handle before sim speed drops significantly.

Thanks and you can check it out here.
    https://medieval-engineers.net/server/1714/
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. ibisgrunk Apprentice Engineer

with all respect is this thing still running? it went offline for more than week, all is lost that was built, so i assume its all over now for this server Ninjor?

3. Ninjor Trainee Engineer

Yeah sorry, I have been busy with my job and totally forgot about updating it for a week. I was laid off for a few months and had time to admin, but do not any longer. I will be up for another week but after it expires I will not be renewing. I am however going to try to stay up to date on the Fast Gather Fast Build mod so if you encounter any errors with it let me know on the workshop and I will try to fix them asap. I just edited some errors and uploaded a new mod with new ID so check it out.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.