Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New Server: [NA] Engineers Anonymous RP/PVP

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Bobothemonk, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Bobothemonk Trainee Engineer

Server Name: [NA] Engineers Anonymous RP/PVP

IP:
    45.32.231.183:29015

Hi guys I have started a new server and am hoping people will give it a try!

If you catch me online I will give you schematics so you dont have to grind thru all the quests again. I also have several chest with schematics near safe zone.

I am active and will not be involved in any PvP. I can be found on the keen official discord, just send me PM. Open to mod suggestions. Server is limited to 16 people, I have found that once you go beyond 15 - 20 players on a server sim speed issues arise and bigger problems which lead to server wipes happen quickly.

Im hoping to get a handful of steady players!

Thanks for reading

Bobo
    --- Automerge ---
    Current Mods

- The Trading Post
    - Wind Powered Ore Crusher
    - Ease of Life Mod
    - Wooden Gallery
    - DF Claimblock must see sky

The Trading post makes life easier. Use it to get iron and stone without the need for excessive voxel destruction.
    Buy Iron Ore ------ Run Iron Ore Thru Ore Crusher ------ Make Iron Hammers With Crushed Ore ------ Sell Hammers For Awesome Profit. Use profit to pay claim blocks and get stone and more iron.

Ease of Life Mod allows a steel axe to chop a tree in a single swing.

I will be adding mods and taking mod suggestions.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.