Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New to forums, I don't completely understand these groups...

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by JebusTheLostWookie, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. JebusTheLostWookie Trainee Engineer

I have looked around the forums and see no explanation of what these groups are...

Are there plans of there being a large server with everyone there? Or is this just for RP immersion reasons? I love the idea of having groups and awesome wars planned out or even competitions... Just right now... I'm a little confused.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this.

2. cedi Apprentice Engineer

No multiplayer does not stop the Physics Inquisition! It makes us just more unexpected.

3. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Burn the heretic that does not acknowlegde our existance! Purge them with the holy fire of our great lord Isaac Newton. Rain down you just fires and cleanse this infected land, ban the Newtonian law defying sickness from this realm! Breath thine hot and endure fire upon those that underestimate physics!
    /rp

This is a subforum where all the posts regarding factions belong, feel free to create or join a faction here.

4. Silen Apprentice Engineer

It's just "clans", maybe RP, maybe not. :)

5. Wintersend Senior Engineer

They are basically for RP purposes and when MP comes out it ensures that you will have some people to play with and most of these, especially the bigger ones, will probably have a presence across multiple servers so you will always have a few different places to play with people you already know some.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.