Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New Update is good but please fix the Half _ _ _ ED saw mill

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by crazy8s, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Okay so I've been toying around in the new update, I actually got myself a decent windmill constructed along with the mechanical saw mill. How ever the tool heads for the saw mill are not craftable. Why put something into the game if it's just going to be half ___ed. It would be nice to put timbers in to craft planks when I need them. Some of the things that I have to make actually require planks to craft. So when can we as players expect a fix for this issue that was not address when the mechanical saw mills were actually added into the block items list. I mean come on guys if you are going to put something into the game make sure it is fully operational and working instead of half ___ing the thing. Cheers.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. CptTwinkie Moderator

3. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Bahhhh I feel like a moron now lol. I didn't even think to use a Smithy. Missed steps or forgetting how to do things can make it become very frustrating lol. OPPS

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.