Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New way to read inventory?

Discussion in 'Programming (In-game)' started by spacecadet, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. spacecadet Trainee Engineer

I got this error on test, in the EasyAPI code (which I had updated to handle currently live changes but that hasn't been pushed to github or the store).

There is no argument that corresponds to the required formal parameter `items` of `IMyInventory.GetItems(List<IMyInventory>, Func<MyInventoryItem, bool>`)
    Adjusting to use MyInventoryItem instead of IMyInventoryItem, error:

'MyInventoryItem' does not contain a definition for 'Content' and no extension method 'Content' accepting a first argument of type 'MyInventoryItem' could be found...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. Malware Master Engineer

Yes. Inflex has fixed a lot of the oh-so-bad problems there were with the inventory. Unfortunately these changes are by necessity breaking, so people will have to update their scripts. Once the changes hit public, at least.

If you're not using Visual Studio or another IDE I recommend doing so, so you can see the new signatures of the members properly. Once these changes go live I will update my API listing here but I can't do that yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FrederickJolio Trainee Engineer

Can anybody show me a working script for container indicating?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.