Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

No inventory via mouse roll ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by piddlefoot., May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. piddlefoot. Apprentice Engineer

KEEN add x-box controller support yet don't have any time to correct the mouse roller to change inventory slots.
    I don't follow that logic KEEN.?
    Every other game in History has this, why has it taken so long for you guys and girls at KEEN to fix this ?
    You have to press a heap of buttons every time you change something in the inventory slots instead of just rolling the mouse wheel ?
    Theres has been a bug in there menu for months now where you cant even just click on the inventory slot to get the tool, you have to drag the tool into the inventory slot every time you want to use it or press numbers on the keyboard.. Which means pressing buttons and opening window screens you should not need to, all instead of just rolling a mouse. ....................
    ................................What gives KEEN ?
    Are you trying to make your game a pain in the arse for long term players ?

I love this game and have logged hundreds of bug reports, but this is very simple stuff, and Ive mentioned it before many times.
    I don't care for the fanboys and the ''its Alpha'' rubbish, this is an issue from day 1 with this game, and if we don't post here, repeatedly , then nothing changes.

2. SenorZorros Master Engineer

maybe because they don't want that since mouse roll is already used for zooming?

3. NonExistingName Apprentice Engineer

Also, Ctrl+right click on the G-screen puts whatever item you clicked on in the first avaiable slot of your inventory slot. Ctrl+right click on any item in the inventory slot deletes it instantly.

4. piddlefoot. Apprentice Engineer

You can assign the inventory slots to the mouse wheel as well as the zoom, seen that in many games also, like far cry etc, KEEN don't strike me as being incompetent programmers, they haven't given any technical reason as to why it cant be done, its sad to see builders/SE players go back to Starmade and Minecraft because its easier to build in creative. There complaint was the mouse wheel inventory not being present in the game.

Making building as easy as possible in creative is very important.

But thanks for replying anyway guys, pity a dev hasn't.

5. Bumber Senior Engineer

Or just double click with either mouse button.

6. CruentaUltio Apprentice Engineer

I don't think it's a big issue, really. You should probably just get over it.
    Not like it's so hard to click 1-0 on the keyboard to switch between blocks.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.