Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[No Specific Game Version]Something I have noticed while looking at the logs after a game crash.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arturo Cofresi, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

Ok so maybe its a bug, maybe its not, but after the occasional crash while doing some painting or pasting a block or whatever I take a look at the logs to see what it might be. Maybe its a mod maybe its just Windows Update wanting to run while I speed across the map at the same time the game is saving so I investigate to try and figure it out. In any case the previous line is irrelevant to my concern.
    Now he is the thing, I've seen this line in my logs quite a few times, I have also noticed it in other players posted logs:
    WARNING: Unexpected behaviour may occur due to redefinition of 'Text shadow sets'

I just want to know what the heck it is, if it is normal or if this might be some bull related to the crashes or whatever it means. Been seeing it for months and I just can't contain my curiosity, so not really a bug report but a bug concern? Like I mentioned, I have seen the line in other player's log, so whatever it is I want to know what it relates to and if its a non-issue that would be nice know.

Thanks

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.