Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

no support of gf mx150 graphic

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Morizzza, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Morizzza Trainee Engineer

The game ( medival engineers v. 0.6.3-1) does not start with my geforce mx150 card ( driver version 391.35). I have all Drivers and the game reinstalled and have the global and program options set to nvidia processor. The game starts every time with internal graphics.

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

the mx150 does not meet the minimum system requirements. I'm not sure if any mx card will run medieval engineers as they tend to lack shader support.

3. Morizzza Trainee Engineer

4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

We checked several benchmarks for mx150. Some have it higher and some have it lower. The important part is that it does not have proper shader support. You could try settings the game to use the mx card, open your %appdata%\MedievalEngineers folder and delete all ShaderCache folders, then restart the game to see if it is able to get through the shader build with that card. If it fails then it is incompatible.

The 740m is three generation newer. So even if the performance is low it's a much better GPU.