Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Notably higher RAM usage on DS

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rakkeyal, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. I23I7 ME Tester

G
    Good to hear i passed on the message to the team they are quite happy about it!

2. SacredWorld Trainee Engineer

Hey, I did some logging yesterday. Here is the results.

[​IMG]

Seems like the memory usage only goes one way, but at least its less then it was before.

3. I23I7 ME Tester

optimization are still on the way was that a vanilla world or modded one?

4. SacredWorld Trainee Engineer

This is vanilla with a 70mb save file.

5. I23I7 ME Tester

Alright if you can somehow upload it and send me link ill have a look at it.

6. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

Actually, I can confirm the same behavior. The leaks are fixed, so the memory usage won't increase on its own dramatically anymore, but it also looks like player data won't be dumped after disconnection, ever.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I23I7 ME Tester

So for now the memory leaks are no longer present for you? Or in a smaller scale?

8. B1ackBoX Trainee Engineer

the leak that was seems to be fixed.
    But the memory use gradually increase as shad mentions, for each used that joins, plays, and leaves, the player data seems to stay in memory for hours after player leaves, so with several players in and out during a day, the mem usage increase accordingly.
    After some hours online and some players in and out of server, the carts and anything with catchblocks, still starts to glitch and act up to various degrees

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I23I7 ME Tester

So currently it affects memory usage and small grids?

There are some changes being done to small grids. As well as MP tests are done for the memory usage. Ill pass the message along.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.