Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

NPC safe zones in local solo play

Discussion in 'Survival' started by xeNNNNN, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. xeNNNNN Trainee Engineer

I've looked everywhere I tried looking through a bunch of workshop stuff but only seems to be dealing with disabling removing player safe zones and not NPC ones. Is there anyway to disable the safe zones owned by NPCs in solo play?

I am sorry if this is a "trigger" thread for some people after a lot of reading the topic seems to tilt a lot of people lol

If it has already been covered i'd appreciate a link to the thread or info etc as my search didnt drag up anything.

Alls I want is either for the bubble to be gone or NPC outposts that come withe bubble to be gone. Obviously just removing the bubble would be like "YEAHH JACKPOT!" because of all the materials you can get from it but yeah i can settle for them being totally removed. Any info would be appreciated :)

I am also aware that servers have a way to deal with it through admin tools but as I am playing local/hosted on my computer..... too my knowledge just pure game settings don't have anything?

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

If you are not wanting the NPC traders at all then disable trading in the options. If you are wanting to steal their stuff well then that is a different story. :)

3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Trigger thread? Only for those who like to bring on the drama.

4. xeNNNNN Trainee Engineer

oh yeah I know it was just me being cautious i've read of a lot of external threads of people getting angry at the mere mention of "safe zones" its a tad weird if I am honest.

Hmmm different story huh? How so? :p I am assuming it doesn't quite work by simply tunneling under or something?

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I am sure there is probably a way to mod it where the safe zones are disabled but yeah I havent a clue on how about doing it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.