Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

(Official Server "speedrun" 6 hours in, finished jumpdrive, 13 hours in, built my jump-capable destr

Discussion in 'General' started by .Luca, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. .Luca Trainee Engineer

So I was trying to see how fast I can get things done after the update, and did an almost no-break 13 hours marathon livestream speedrun, here's the links to skim through if you guys wanna see it!

First 6 hours, finished jump drive near the end after looking for ores;

The next 7 hours was spent mining for ores to build my destroyer and welding my destroyer;

gonna see how fast I can reach 500 million SC now >:3

My destroyer:

[​IMG]

2. Hazee Daze Trainee Engineer

Very cool--what stuff did you start with?

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Not sure if you can call 13 hours a speed run though! :) (Meant in fun not a troll)

Good luck on the 500 Mil, I am about 10% of the way to that mark!

4. .Luca Trainee Engineer

Thanks! The space pod! >:3

Thanks :woot: I'm at 240 ish mil rn but it's because I've been lazying around

5. carnivore Apprentice Engineer

Nice! I’ve been thinking about jumping into an official server again too. I always got bored after building a few ships and stations.
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully the economy update will keep the server more interesting and I’ll finally see some other factions that actually get established and do something. What server are you on?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.