Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

"OnOff" action disappeared from Drills

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pennywise, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Pennywise Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG] "Toggle block On/Off" action disappeared from drill settings in terminal.
    I cant toggle them from timers/prog blocks/ tool panels
    --- Automerge ---

UPDATE: Reinstalling the game helped once, but the bug is back.
    It happens occasionaly. Sometimes I load the game and get normal situation, here how my drill looks in terminal normally:
    [​IMG]

But sometimes I get this:
    [​IMG]

I haven't found why thruster actions do diappear. It happens occasionaly on game load.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. SileniusFF Apprentice Engineer

I sounds like the bug that was reported back in January-February. People on different branches, with old and new worlds, old and fresh installs or different settings experienced it.
    It seemed so random, that the reason was hard to pinpoint.
    As far as i know it was never found what caused it.
    Have not experienced it personally since, but i haven't played a lot with drills lately.

Older bug report thread for reference:
    https://forums.keenswh.com/threads/drills-randomly-unusable-dev-01_171_003.7392096/

3. Macieg Trainee Engineer

I have the same problem. It seems to happen randomly after loading a save. I made some experiments and both small and large grid drills are affected, both drills which were present at the time of saving and drills which are built after loading. Drills which were turned on at the time of saving keep going, stop after turning power sources off and work again after restoring power. Don't know if it helps but here's my log: and my save which was affected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=911724754

4. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

tends to happen with modded drills.
    seems something was changed to the drill of space engineers and any old drill mods that haven't been updated effect all drills in this way...

if you remove the modded drills the standard vanilla drill will function like normal.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.