Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

OOC [OOC] C2: Against the Coming Storm

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by FatalPapercut, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

I guess I need to talk with fp b4 my next post since CSAR will need to react to their ride going poof.
    -Tateo

2. Anoth Junior Engineer

Well... That Corepiece thing is just may try to get anything a little bit more forward ^^' Because effectively at the moment nothing is happening :woot:

3. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

"Country sized" iirc Lev, so approximately a magnitude if several thousand of miles/km across.

Tateo, the CSAR guys are still locked in their room waiting for news on the black out, so they have no idea what's been happening since.

4. Anoth Junior Engineer

I believe to think(and to read) that it was kontinent size... So i think Xen just threw space australia at us =D

5. Xentor Junior Engineer

Eh, I originally said country-sized, but I suppose it'd have to be a lot bigger than that... The meta answer is "Big enough to put everyone in danger"...

6. UnitedTerranFederation Apprentice Engineer

Well guys, I've decided that all of my characters are honestly just too boring to read about. I've decided to rename the entire group "The United Federation of Gary Busey", and our delegation now consists of Gary Busey, and a malfunctioning toaster. I suppose later I'll update our lore accordingly soon, but in the mean time I'll get our first post up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Levits Senior Engineer

Ah... good ole April 1st.

This is a joke right? RIGHT?!

8. Anoth Junior Engineer

I hope so becouse i don't find it very funny.

9. Levits Senior Engineer

:woot: I'm pretty sure it is (fingers crossed). I've been meaning to post something last Sunday... but well I forgot it was Easter and since then it's been one thing after another at work. I manage to hit up the suggestion forum, but aside from that, I've not been able to come up with something for the RP. A bit of a lull in the posting there it seems right now anyways.

10. Anoth Junior Engineer

I will just ignore that Gary Busey nonsense and write on... The Thread lies to dormant at the moment for my taste ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

12. UnitedTerranFederation Apprentice Engineer

That's pretty much the point. I'll have my post up probably later tonight continuing the actual story. In addition, isn't it kind of funny that April 1st has really devolved from a day of pranks and intentional misdirection, to just a day of people doing odd things and having it be entirely socially acceptable?

13. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Where is everyone?

14. Xentor Junior Engineer

I think they pulled a Towelie... They just sort of got high and wandered off.

15. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

Composing a subplot-furthering post while waiting for everyone

16. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

Sorry Im just not feeling right mentally to write right now.
    -Tateo

17. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

I'm in Pennsylvania.

In a less joking sense though, my writing muse has up and abandoned me for the moment, so I'm hoping to take time this weekend to plea for her to come back so I can get something down. I really don't like this, for as long as I've been in this RP I've never hit writer's block this bad.

18. 3eepoint Junior Engineer

Well, It turned out the Forum just did not show the Alerts for the RP threds and I did not even know there was new stuff -.- Going to write tomorrow, have to catch up first ect.

19. Levits Senior Engineer

Well... I guess I'm back for the time being :woot:

A little extended hiatus due to life but hopefully things will get back to normal. Give me a few days to get back into the swing of things.

20. Anoth Junior Engineer

Welcome Back Lev =)

21. Levits Senior Engineer

Aye Xen, I know I should probably search back and find out myself exactly who introduced themselves before... but... I'm not sure which post you introduce your people and exactly who it was that said was introduced. <it's a little ways back there and I'm being "somewhat" lazy ;)

In addition, or regardless, I was wondering if any of the Viridian persons that Mond is walking towards are publicly on file. <Would Kaig have managed to read up on any of them, their field of study, their names, particularly (most importantly obviously) a picture of them or something while browsing the public records/server?

22. Xentor Junior Engineer

Hmm, I don't remember which ones I introduced when...

Takeda would obviously be known... He's been doing all the official speaking for the VI during the conference. I don't think the rest were officially introduced, except to those who stopped by their table last night.

As for public records... Those networks are down at the moment because of the damage to the station, but Kaig would have had plenty of time to do research before. Takeda, Reiser, Malaryk, Wellington, and Amilar would all have plenty of information available, including pictures... Like the equivalent of a full Wikipedia article. Lt. Varra isn't exactly well-known, so there wouldn't be much public info on her... Name, age, occupation, mainly, if he looked hard enough.

23. paswert Junior Engineer

I only have 6 named characters, and only 3 of those are actually important. Modesty.

24. Levits Senior Engineer

Thanks Xen. I'll post when I get back from work later on today... gotta' figure out how to go about it properly though...

Ok... kinda got a little derailed there with Alex but the C-1 group finally made contact.

Now, I'm pretty sure (not certain), but the Viridian comms devices that they gave the others are now working right?

I'm running on the notion that the comms to the ships outside from the individual factions are still down (or at least I've not read anyone actually communicating to and from the station through the private comms devices.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  25. Anoth Junior Engineer

Dragons, they won't hurt you :p But they realy know how to make you feel realy realy bad about your decisions :p

26. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

I have something like 400 named characters... Everyone who serves on a ship present has a name.

Of those, ~20 are actually major characters.

Yeah, I may have too many characters.

A certain rather-sensitive-topic-bringing-up AI comes to mind...

In other news, post coming Soon(TM)

27. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

UMMM
    XEN i did not say that in character. please msg on steam.

28. Xentor Junior Engineer

Tateo... Did you really expect me to post Veselova just answering the phone? We don't need a hundred back-and-forth posts for one request... You said you were waiting for my post, so I posted. If you want something else, edit your post and I'll edit accordingly.

29. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

I am at a loss now I dont know what to do.

-Tateo

30. 3eepoint Junior Engineer

@Levits

I guess that the postet engaging process is still something ship intern and I do not see you aiming at me just jet? At this point I think I am only about to notice it when there are actual slugs thrown at me ...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.