Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

OOC [OOC] C2: Against the Coming Storm

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by FatalPapercut, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Xentor Junior Engineer

So he's asking the VI for permission to move his ship? I'm confused :/

2. Anoth Junior Engineer

I think he's asking the VI for permition for his Ship to Enter the System.

3. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

This^

4. Xentor Junior Engineer

Oh... Well, nobody asked for permission before...

5. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Well, I was going on him asking because of what the bomber crew did with the Halicrast.

6. paswert Junior Engineer

Why cant people just have simple ship names like Fr-03-S-04-III?

7. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

It's a certain unit's Jäger so that's why I'm being specific. Plus Jäger sounds better.

8. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

Im getting to the point where I might start a fight to get people talking.
    -Tateo

9. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

Well, been a while since I spoke in here.

I wanna preface this with an apology, the asteroid was my idea, but it was not meant to get to the level it did, the idea was a simple bonding exercise, give those massive fleets we had sitting in the middle of abso-bloody-lutely nowhere something to do, let everyone flex a bit with a random rock that got caught in a Warp jump to take pot-shots at without worrying about fighting anyone. But as we saw, it spiralled out of control and things went down from there. I feel responsible for starting this chain of events and for that, I apologise. I don't know how many are still around, or how many would even want to return, but if anyone is still there, I'm going to continue the run-on story we had going. We had a goddamn universe of lore for a random game about building blocky ships in space and if I have to drag it out of the pits of hell kicking and screaming, I am bringing that universe back to life. It won't happen immediately, but rest very-well assured, this is coming back and as long as it's in my power, it's gonna surpass everything we've done so far.

10. Anoth Junior Engineer

Well, my Dragons have gathered a lot of dust and I am somewhat certain that one or two of them are growing moss on their scales but they are still there and wait but I am up for anything if it comes to our RP.

11. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

[​IMG]

12. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

13. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

I should like to continue with this RP.

14. Xentor Junior Engineer

Eh, the rock was a good idea... I put my own twist on it, and tied it into the VI stuff, so it wouldn't just be a coincidence... But I was never really the one running the plot here... I just provided the scenery.

15. UnitedTerranFederation Apprentice Engineer

On the bright side, it's given me a long while to tweak my story ideas and narrative to something more refined. It'll be nice to return to the RP, I was starting plans to continue my story elsewhere. I might still do it, just with this on the side.

16. Anoth Junior Engineer

You know what guys? I have enough of this Hiatus. Krov is right to say that we shouldn't let the Universe we created Die and I am also not willing to let even the current Session Die. It's now several Month's after the last Post and I have decided for myself that i don't want to end this session without a conclusion.

I take the freedom to initiate a small time skip.

Let's get this Show back on Track.

17. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

I was actually planning to skip, but not quite as your thinking.

Before things went wrong, the thread was amazing. The Procession, the discussions in the first night. All gold, but the rest fell out on us. That thread got out of hand for us, but what I do intend to do is retcon the rock and everything after and reboot from there. Let that thread go, get some movement and start fresh. I left largely due to IRL swamping me, so I'm not up to speed with the later parts of what happened. But with this we can start fresh where we all wish to be. Anything someone wants to put down for their own faction, let me know soon as you can. When we do this I want everything to be tied up so we can head forward, so anything you wanna put in there, best get it to me soon.

Also I'm planning to maybe make a Discord channel just for this RP section, anyone else interested?

18. Anoth Junior Engineer

I would be up for a Discord Channel even though the App gives me Blue Screens now and then.

And don't worry Krov. We didn't do much actualy since the rock came up and i think we could just leave the rock behind in canon and move on the next day with a regular schedule inside the plot. I just wanted to write something because i am bored anyway and need something to do :woot: So why not kick the RP in the lazy and do something productive for it.

19. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

I'll definitely join a Discord channel.

So, correct me if I misunderstand, but we're skipping to the end of the conference? Or just back to right before the rock?

20. Anoth Junior Engineer

My skip is going after the rock. Don't know what Krov had in mind exactly

21. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

I had in mind just passing it altogether, having the end result mentioned in the prologue of the next thread and start fresh with a fresh thread, new scenario, new fleet composition, possibly even new characters or even factions if we get some newbies involved.

22. Anoth Junior Engineer

tbh i would rather play this session out :/

23. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

Well, I'll need a bit to catch up, but if the majority feel like it, we'll continue it and try to patch things up quickly so we can move on.

Also, for those interested: https://discord.gg/jPUzBHQ

24. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

I'd be fine with either thing happening.

25. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

I'm sorry guys, but if you're rebooting then I'm afraid I won't be joining you. For as much time and energy as I've put into designing the lore behind the C2 universe, I just don't have the heart to get back into it all again.

I can short-cap my exit from the conference session if need be, as well as fairly well excuse my absence from future games, but you'll have to carry on without me after that.

I wish you all the best in continuing on, and i humbly thank you all for allowing me to expand myself as a writer with you during these last two years.

[​IMG]

26. Anoth Junior Engineer

Well... So much with finishing the current Session...

27. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

That does pretty well answer that question.

28. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

I won't pretend this isn't an upsetting decision Fatal, but it's your decision, and I wouldn't want to force you here even if I could. It'll be harder without you, but if you decide to dive back in sometime, our doors are wide open to ya. o7

29. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

Looks Like their might be a new "player" on the block if JSS assets become something else.

Aka Leaving me a less structured play compared to staying within my contract with CSAR.

30. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Hey guys. Didn't see y'all started back up. Could someone explain what's going on right know?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.