Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

OOC [OOC] C2: Against the Coming Storm

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by FatalPapercut, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Xentor Junior Engineer

I dunno... FP had a whole plot planned, but I got nothin'... So, no idea.

2. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

Uh, not a whole lot? Krov is planning things?

3. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Ok. Guess I've got some reading to do.

4. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

There's a lot to go through, but we're working through it, our first goal is to round up the conference and work fresh from there. I'm holding out for the moment, just to see if we can get a couple more of the old guard involved, then when we're done, we can open up to new factions, new players, new scenarios. Xentor obviously shared GM duties with Fatal, so his help would be greatly appreciated as I work to figure out what we're doing with everything. Again, I recommend joining the Discord, so we can all talk together in an easier format.

5. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Ok. How does Discord work (never used anything like it.)

6. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

I haven't completely disappeared guys, I'm just not playing anymore. From what I gathered from Krov's intentions, the game is resuming from when the ruckus with the space rock dies down, and where the conference can get back on track as originally planned, barring the absences from players who are absent at present. When you know who all is still moving forward, I would recommend a GM tagged post from somebody saying that everyone else cleared out and went their separate ways to tie up any loose ends.

As far as where the games go from there, all the ideas i had for the future of C2 are pretty easily dismissed at this point, so once you know who all's still in the active roster, you can move to the end of the session at whatever pace you choose and redirect the course of the universe from there. I can throw down spoilers for my overarching plot concept since I won't be using them anymore, assuming anyone is interested in what might have been.

7. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

I would be interested in knowing.

8. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

I always like hearing about unused GM plots.

9. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

I'll give you a link here, click on it and it would give you instructions on hoe to get in, think of it like Skype/TeamSpeak, but better/free. Gives me a good place to see everyone and talk to everyone. Anyone who isn't in who is continuing to be involved, I suggest you do so as well:

https://discord.gg/jPUzBHQ

10. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Ok.

11. FatalPapercut Senior Engineer

Heh, I'll write something up tomorrow for you guys.

12. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

I just thought about a problem with discord for me. I don't have enough internet at home to use for something like this. Heck, I can't get Netflix 'cause of it. Only place I have good internet for it is college.

13. TheAshenShadow Apprentice Engineer

Well, so long as you're not using the voice chat, it's basically just a texting service.

14. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Oh. Ok

15. Levits Senior Engineer

I'm trying to determine if I should have the C-1 respond, but it's not really worth typing it.

Didn't want to let it go unnoted though so:

The C-1 ships say nothing and do nothing (as far as Revenant and/or the Union is concerned). However, his apology and reasons do not go unnoticed. Those hearing the words simply are not authorized at this time to respond in any way, shape, or form...

AND

Second that on hearing/reading what was planned ;)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.