Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Open House Day at Keen Software House & GoodAI - May 27, 2017

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Xocliw, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Xocliw Public Relations Staff

Come to our open house event at the offices of Keen Software House and Good AI!

Meet the creators of Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers, and discuss with GoodAI researchers about the artificial intelligence development progress. Learn more about the General AI Challenge and how you can become one of the challenge champions. Play Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers together with the game developers. Try out our VR headset and get a discount voucher for the Keen VR gaming center. Or just have a chat over some snacks!

If you are interested, please sign up using the link below. We hope to see you there! :)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/week-of-innovation-2017-open-house-day-keen-goodai-tickets-33848337288

[​IMG]
    I would really love to meet some of the community at this event!:pbjt:

2. MrHohenheim Trainee Engineer

:) Thanks, Me and my friend coming

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  3. viper312005 Trainee Engineer

I'll come if flight tickets can be provided ;)

4. MrHohenheim Trainee Engineer

:) yeah we travel too.... Debrecen ---> Budapest 2.5 hour and Budapest ---->Praha 10 hour train .. and we arrive AM 6:00 so we have 4 hour to explore the city :)

5. histidin Trainee Engineer

I'll be there for sure... traveling from Jihlava :)
    I can't wait to see you all

6. MrHohenheim Trainee Engineer

Just 2 week :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.