Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Paladin Industries Gallery

Discussion in 'Released and WIP Mods' started by ThePaladin, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ArcherV Apprentice Engineer

Well i think blender is far more complicated than 3DS Max?
    Its some years ago but in the past blender was totally heavy to use.

But for the use in Space Engnieers are these tool maybe a little bit to much ?
    Tools like Wings 3D or Google Sketchup are far more easy.... have they all needed features for SE?

2. Balmung Senior Engineer

Since Blender switched to the new GUI its much more useable. But all 3D Software have one thing together: they need time to learn and a bit talent from the Artist can't be that wrong. ;)

3. Sims_doc Junior Engineer

No, its just that compared to 3d Max and Most other 3D's. Blender UI and interface tend to be more anti user-friendly than anything making a difficulty curve but once you understand and adapt to this wall like most will then begin to say that blender is user friendly and 3D Max and other 3D's aren't.

But i haven't really updated blender since one of the builds in 2007, So.. my guess is good as anything that it may of change or it hasn't.

As for Sketchup, Well Most people tend to create their objects in that because its incredibly user friendly then they will export or if your like myself and others use of many plugins that allow more modifiers and things like.

i've got a template around somewhere for sizes of blocks for SE considering that the files only have a single face which is nice..

4. The_Director Junior Engineer

Where is paliden?

5. Skeloton Master Engineer

Sorry, i kidnapped him.

I mean, he was offered a position in Shivan Industries Delta Labs

6. Sims_doc Junior Engineer

honestly, if i knew i would say.. i've been trying to get into contact with him for a while he said a few more days to me on something he was converting for me and well its been a few more days..

7. The_Director Junior Engineer

Ya i had asked for a few 3D custom words to be made and he hasent responded, that was weeks ago.

8. DutchVictim Apprentice Engineer

Well, that makes everything clear. The boys and i from Alpha Engineering where wondering why we heard so much noise coming from the Delta Labs last week. We thought an experiment was gone wrong, but at last we can work in peace again. I'm glad he "accepted" your offer to work at the labs, for as we never saw such thing possible. Well, i guess we need to get back to work now...

9. Hatter Apprentice Engineer

I'd just like to say, your signature made my night.
    Laughed more than should have.

10. bobhendly Apprentice Engineer

None of these weapons work, Correct?

11. Sims_doc Junior Engineer

Nope, Its all static models.

Strange really considering that the developers have got objects moving such as motors, Why don't they release the code for us?

12. ThePaladin Trainee Engineer

Apologies... I've had some technical issues involving 3 umbrellas and a lizard. I should be back soon.

13. WorkingOnaDream Trainee Engineer

Hey everyone,
    Love these weapons, but just having trouble actually using them.....do they function now or are they still de-activated?
    Ive downloaded the mods properly, and the textures are in game, but I can't figure out hw to use th weapon systems

14. Balmung Senior Engineer

I know its difficult, but try to read the Post two Post before your's. Maybe it could answer your Question.

15. WorkingOnaDream Trainee Engineer

Yeah,i saw that after I posted but I just thought some modding may have been done in the interim

16. XCM Trainee Engineer

Directed to Paladin

Someone managed to edit the code to create a weapon for the large ships go check it out! http://forums.keenswh.com/post/basic-direct-fire-weapon-6763701 Maybe hey can tell you how he did it and you can use his technique to make your weapons functional.

17. Captain Lackwit Trainee Engineer

How about escape pods?

18. Kryjeck Apprentice Engineer

I myself would love a release of the hanger shield. Even if it can't be traveled through, would still be awesome to have a mock up to work with.

19. Devilsgamer666 Trainee Engineer

downloads please

20. Anister Trainee Engineer

I'm patiently waiting for the release

[​IMG]

21. Nickvr68 Junior Engineer

Dude, ultimate necro... Have some poetry.

The necroing of a thread,
    Tis is a dark art!
    And thou is a practitioner.
    IMMEDIATE BANISHMENT!

22. AzraelIshi Trainee Engineer

Well, maybe now that he necro'd the thread, we can hear from paladin (?

23. cawsking555 Trainee Engineer

news just in by Captain Shack has be just been sited leaving the quadrant in which Paladin Industries
    release new weapons and to pick up shipments of cats and food
    in outer news the the merger with Nanite Systems has been approved and they are now called soe this has ben the dally gamma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpM9jfMeaN4&list=UU13nPkrDQH0A2s2vx_NAVdQ&feature=share

24. Guest

Species 001 will find and assimilate your scientists to create new technologies for our purposes, any vessel that defies us will be taken as our own warships, and we will capture all facilities in our path. Resistance is futile.

25. Wormhol3 Trainee Engineer

Species 001, You are ordered to stand down immediately or lethal force will be used to defend Paladin Industries, Stage Productions and Shivan Industries!

26. Aeon Trainee Engineer

AEON Corp will also aid in the defence.

27. Commander_Revan Trainee Engineer

The United Federated Systems Alliance Will also Aid in the Defense.
    The UFSA would Also Like to place a Order for Several Shipments of Armaments for it's Refitting Program from Paladin Industries.

28. Anister Trainee Engineer

Even though we make sh*t ships,

Anisters Orbital Solutions will supply ships for the assault againts Species 001
    Same goes for Anister Orbital Derps, but don't expect those ships to fly beyond 1 Meter.

29. Conradian Moderator

Species 001,

This is Admiral of the Fleet Conrad Larson, Chief of Naval Staff of the Khaordum Navy.

I have at my disposal more fleets and more ships than you can imagine, all crewed by the very best and brightest.

We hereby accept your surrender in the face of true oblivion.

We await the white flag.

30. Vector Wolf Apprentice Engineer

Species 001, this is Wolf Vector, leader of the Big Bad Wolf mercenary group.
    I'd like to inform you, that the payment has bean transfered.
    Prepare your behind for chomping.

Fire 'fang' missiles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.