Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Paradox Blueprint Disabled By Game | Weird Projector Bug

Discussion in 'General' started by Asteroid, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Asteroid Trainee Engineer

So I made a self building pillar that has welders inside it that are turned on, a small reactor, and a projector that projects that same blueprint above itself so as to infinitely build a tower. This, of course, leads to a paradox of having to keep changing the projector blueprint to the new design, but that part doesn't matter much with this bug. The main problem is that after the self-building pillar/tower has built it self five times over, the newest projector after that has not saved the blueprint settings or anything that was in the blueprint, which means that the pillar stops building itself. Could this be a bug that makes it so that you can't have too many projectors running at the same time? Or is it something with how the paradox of the creation works that I didn't think about? I have tested this many times by placing the pillar over and over, every time it stops at the fifth pillar.

(I would have put this in the bug report section, but I'm not allowed to by the forum for some reason)

2. GrindyGears Senior Engineer

3. Timotei~ Apprentice Engineer

I explained this phenomenon in this thread.
    https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/projector-loading-his-own-blueprint.7398932/

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.