Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Pareidolia check

Discussion in 'General' started by Calaban, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Calaban Junior Engineer

Pareidolia- that thing that spell check doesn't seem to know about, is "Seeing faces" where there really isnt one, but we cannot help see a face there anyway.

Well, maybe Ive been in space too long.. Or maybe faced Clang too much- but does anyone ELSE see an angry face- giving you the stink-eye, teeth bared in fury?

So, I guess now the question is; can you now ever un-see it? :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Yeah...no...got nothing!

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I kind of see it. Of course there is always the power of suggestion as well... :)

4. Roxette Senior Engineer

I just see a poorly-designed user interface with a touchscreen QWERTY keyboard that looks more like 1990's than post-2077.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@Roxette, not many fancy things you can do for a keyboard layout though.

6. Roxette Senior Engineer

I don't recall seeing a conventional alphanumeric keyboard on any fictional depiction of a future spaceship since the early 1970's when they were accompanied by CRT monitors :p

7. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Remember Scotty in the Star Trek movie The Voyage Home where he says, "Computer. Computer?", then holds up the mouse and says," Hello, computer." Maybe something like that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Not only regarding pareidolia, but when I zoomed in I thought I´ve recognized the actual Master-Clang in the picture...

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.