Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

PB suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by lBlackthorne, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. lBlackthorne Trainee Engineer

would it be possible to get access to the timer block queue? It would be incredibly useful to be able to change entries - and delays - on (non-running) timer blocks from inside a program, thus allowing you to queue actions and set delays.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Decker_MMIV Trainee Engineer

I have posted a similar suggestion/idea on the feedback site, which you might want to vote on:
    https://feedback.keenswh.com/idea/a...odify-grid-blocks-toolbar-slots-599c68839845b

Though your statement of "allowing to queue actions" - if I understand it correctly - probably won't be a proper way to use a TimerBlock's nine toolbar-slots/-actions, in case you are thinking of via PB script continuously altering a TimerBlock's actions during game-play.

Remember that in a multiplayer game-session, every 'state' needs to be synchronized between server and clients, and I think that 'toolbars / G-menu actions' (which basically also are 'states') that gets changed very often (i.e. at every game-tick), might cause "laggy gameplay".

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.