Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Persistent Worlds (RP, Factions/Clans, Whitelist)

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by failtolawl, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

Persistent Worlds

***Server Currently OFFLINE until more updates improve multiplayer*****
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • Roleplay
    • 30 Slots (can support larger if need be)
    • Faction based kingdoms and building.
    • War and diplomacy
    • Whitelisted
    How to join:
    • Our website is www.pwmc.us
    • Register on the website, and apply your clan on the top bar, under applications.
    • Wait to be accepted, and accept the request to join the steam group.
    • Once you have joined, you are free to enter the "Persistent Engineers" Server.
    • You can also add me on steam (under my profile name on the left)
    Rules:
    • No griefing, stealing, random killing. (All other obvious rules apply)
    • Keep everything Roleplay acceptable. This means within your own kingdom and when talking to new people.
    • War can be announced at any time, for a proper reason (ask an admin first if your reason is proper). However, both sides must agree if block destroying is allowed. If one side does not want blocks to be broken, then niether side can. Killing is allowed though.

I am in the works of creating a community to this game, and I hope that I can create a new community that grows with the game. This server will be up indefinitely, and if you join now you can be a prominent member as the game grows. If you are looking for a server and a strong basis for a strong community, look no further. Your clan will fit here perfectly.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

Reserved

3. xzosimusx Junior Engineer

When registering it requires you to confirm your minecraft account name. This is the wrong game bud.

4. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

Sorry about that, I am transitioning the server from a minecraft community. I think I'm aware of what game this is.

5. xzosimusx Junior Engineer

Ah yeah I figured it was something like that. Just wanted to let you know about it, I look forward to playing with you guys in the future once I can fully register!

6. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

I look forward to seeing you help start the community! Are you able to register now? I should have fixed the issue.

7. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

There will be a sweepstakes whereby I will be giving out the game to good applications, check out the top forum post at www.pwmc.us for more information!

8. Silen Apprentice Engineer

I think it's too soon at the moment to start with a Roleplay server, otherwise I'd be playing there already.
    There are no tools to really control it, and imho it would require a mod, also multiplayer isn't yet very stable and there isn't a local chat.

9. failtolawl Trainee Engineer

I've been playing quite fine. Recent updates have made things a lot better. The only problem is the leaves everywhere. As far as local chat goes, voice chat is distance based.

10. Alex33212 Trainee Engineer

The link currently redirects to "lucky-date.com". You might want to get that fixed.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.