Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Pillar of the "Stairs, Left Spiral"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KristianS80, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KristianS80 Trainee Engineer

2. sonicthe Trainee Engineer

If it weren't up in the air, I'd say run into it and knock it over. Then it will disappear just like any other broken garbage (depending on your settings). At least, that's what I did in Survival...

3. KristianS80 Trainee Engineer

Well, this item is immovable and not interactable object floating in air.

4. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

In creative mode you will have to delete some of the surrounding blocks until it goes away. Might also work in survival

5. Silentfighter89 Trainee Engineer

No it doesn't. In creative you can delete it if you right click with an object a second time. But in survival you have to destroy it with force and wait till the remaining's disappear. Very very annoying . It should be removable with the hammer. But it isn't. But this bug is very very old and surly already reported multiple times. I hope!

6. REDSHEILD Junior Engineer

I have only ever had success by entering creative/medieval master and deleting every block around them. Deconstructing the surrounding blocks just leaves the pillar floating and invulnerable.

7. Neo vel Gord Trainee Engineer

Hi there,

I had exactly the same problem. Got rid of it by dismantling surrounded elements (not sure now, but I think had to remove wall and even a roof above). It worked! Floating element fell down
    But now I have similar problem with a roof battlement leftover. But this time looks like it stayed for good... Don't know how to remove it. :/

Hopefully such things will be fixed soon.

Cheers!

edit:
    Solved! Got rid of them as well! You need to dismantle all things were shared the 'cube' you build within (maybe next to it as well, not sure)... English isn't my native so I am not sure how to describe it, hope you got it ;)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  8. Erebos89 ME Tester

Hi,

it seems like Stairs, Left Spiral and Angle Stairs, Left Spiral are doing this. We will look at it.

9. KristianS80 Trainee Engineer

This bug is also present in 0.6

10. Duke Anax Trainee Engineer

However, I had this a few days ago and I think I managed to delete it with the hammer.

11. I23I7 ME Tester

Still reported bumped up the issue.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.