Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Pirate ships shoot through the voxels of the asteroid.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nickolay, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Nickolay Trainee Engineer

My base is located inside of the asteroid in the heart and from me to the edge of the asteroid is 70-200m voxels, but hostile ships подлетая shoot through the voxels directly in my database. voxels they do not injure and the inside of the asteroid gets damaged, they shoot the bullet. (Missiles do not pass through the voxels and the bullets fly)

2. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

Do you have any mods in the world? Is it in singleplayer or dedicated server? Does it happen also after restart?

Thanks!

3. Nickolay Trainee Engineer

This happens in a cooperative game and in a solitary, pirate fashion set, but without them the standard pirates also shoot the same. After the restart, yes, all the same.

4. Zhiila Tester Staff

Can you upload the world on workshop and share it here?

Thanks!

5. Nickolay Trainee Engineer