Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Placement Issue Items disappears and goes back to your inventory

Discussion in 'General' started by MaxTheBuilder, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MaxTheBuilder Trainee Engineer

(I also posted this to the "Bug" Thread)

I have an issue that I think maybe a bug.

I am building an Inn, the main hall in 2 stories high, with wood floors above.

So I decided to hang chandeliers from the beams about using rope, a rope eye and the chandler.

I figured out where they needed to be placed and put a number 1 timber in the mounting location, on that I placed a rope eye. Then five spaces away I placed a number 4 timber and then mounted the chandler to it with the mounting tip facing the rope eye. I then attached rope to the mounting tip of the chandler, then to the rope eye. I then lit the chandler (for some reason it will not show it lit unless you log out and log back in). I then remove the number 4 timber and the chandler swings free and lights up the area, which is wonderful.

The problem is, I follow the same steps for the second chandler and when I get to the step of placing the chandler to the number 4 timber, the one I already mounted, disappears and goes back into my pack leaving the rope eye and the number 1 timber in place.

So I figured maybe too close to one another, so I spread them out and it still does it. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Suggestions and/or help would be nice.

Thank you for reading.

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Please don't double-post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.