Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Planet Minning freeze

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mauritz, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mauritz Trainee Engineer

Hi i am having a issue where minning on a plannet after about 5 mins the game just freezes and i have to end the task. It seems that there is alot of people having this issue if not everyone. My mining ship has 18 drills and about 30 ejectors throwing out ice or stone. Space mining is not an issue at all recently decided to try Planet survival. I am also running the game with no mods. Please let me know if there is any other info you need on this.

Core i7 3770
    Windows 10 64bit
    8Gb ram
    Nvidia gtx 660 ti

2. Malinok Trainee Engineer

Same issue except mine crashes with report sent to keen. Sounds like we have the same mining idea but mine only has 9 drills and 2 ejectors.

3. afarina Trainee Engineer

I literally signed up an account to report this. I have a tiny mining ship with 4 drills and not 20 seconds in to mining the game freezes and I have to end task.

I am currently on the Titan moon but have had this issue since I got the game and have had the issue on the earth like planet, earth moon, Alien planet, Alien planet moon, and asteroids.

I have a 3.5GHZ AMD octocore with 16 GB of ram and a Nvidia GTX970 running on windows 10. System is always up to date.

Please for the love of god fix this issue it is by far the one issue that makes this game unplayable at times.

4. Telquel Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.