Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Planets.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Meruem, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Meruem Trainee Engineer

Hello guys,
    I' am Meruem,
    I just created this account to make a suggestion for the game Space Engineers.
    I really like the game concept,and the scenario its awesome,with some asteroids,and i thinking about put some planets,just on background (Or to explore,would be super awesome :D)
    Just a suggestion :)

Meruem

(Ah,sorry if my english it's not very good,i'am brazillian and i don't know 100% english hehe)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Virus Trainee Engineer

This has been suggested over 5 times now, just letting ya know. Try to read the forum a bit before posting.:p

3. Meruem Trainee Engineer

Oh sorry,i just new on the forum :rolleyes:

4. kuro11 Apprentice Engineer

It is also something that isn't likely to happen.
    The game is trying to follow some "realism" and an even remotely scaled planet is HUGE - mind bogglingly so compared with what the engine does right now.

5. Virus Trainee Engineer

I'd like to see small moons with gravity and a light atmosphere, I think that would be reasonable.

6. Meruem Trainee Engineer

Yeah that i was thinking too..

But not planets in large scale,just on small scale that you can explore and maybe,found some alien life,or some supplies,ores,etc..

7. wigster600 Trainee Engineer

Moons sound pretty good, but so would fighting over the resources on a planet, perhaps a server split into 3 worlds.
    1) The orbiting asteroid belt around the planet.

2) Perhaps a blank area is with fewer rocks and some space debris.

3) Obit above planet and the planet surface, so you can commence orbital bombardments and stuff. :angel:

8. Gaby Trainee Engineer

And here we are, 2 years later, planets are coming tomorrow :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Darkicus Trainee Engineer

I second this suggestion. I really think planets should be added to the game!

This necromancy is tasteful and excellently timed, well done. Time to party!

10. SenorZorros Master Engineer

and is that a reason to necro this thread?

11. Xentor Junior Engineer

I dunno about all this thread necromancy... threadcromancy? threadmancy? Nah, sounds silly...

But you know what... I think it would be really cool if they added planets to SE :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.