Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Players seeing different asteroid

Discussion in 'General' started by Yeoman, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Yeoman Apprentice Engineer

I'm having a sync issue in multiplayer with my wife. We found an asteroid, mined it a little, started building on it and took a break. When we got back in game, the asteroid had changed for me (host) but not for her. We've tried restarting, reconnecting, etc but the issue persists. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Does she have a temporary file save on her computer from your hosted game? If you can delete anything related to your hosted game save that's on her machine, it would force the loading of your assets instead of what seems to be assets cached on her machine. It's probably a new bug.

3. Yeoman Apprentice Engineer

Yea, I tried that but couldn't find any save file on her computer. Fortunately the bug fixed itself and the asteroid reverted on my computer back to the original format that she was showing, which is strange. Thanks for the response @Ronin1973

4. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Yet more Space Engineers magic.