Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Please help D:

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Rogues Nation, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Rogues Nation Trainee Engineer

The issue when I launch space engineers is that it ses first, "Unspecified graphics error, Graphics error occurred, please follow troubleshooting on the game webpage" then after that it also states "space engineers - application error occured. for more information please see application log at C:\users\RisingReaper\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\SpaceEngineers.log

This problem may be caused by your graphics card, because it does not meet the minimum requirements. Please see minimum requirements at http://www.spaceengineersgame.com." now this is why i'm pissed.

I have a graphics card that works quite new but before I received it the desktop I had purchased did not have one already the graphics card I now have is MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Gaming OC 2GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N750TI TF 2GD5XOC.

The hell its a graphics card error!! i needed this damn thing in order to finally play no mans lag! just wtf please help :c I don't understand anymore what to do on how to fix this so I can play space engineers again :c </3

Aslo here is a link in case you are in need of anything further on this product..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/112203631772?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true (please ignore the ebay I got it on amazon and its not dead on arrival)

2. Michael_6748967 Trainee Engineer

If the motherboard or CPU has integrated video, maybe try disabling that, since you now have a graphics card?

My guess is the game is still seeing the integrated video as your primary adapter.

3. striker_lord Apprentice Engineer

you won't be the first to have issues with a graphics card in combination with SE.
    First thing: make sure you have the most recent updates for your video card, and do as Michael suggested.

4. bigsteve Trainee Engineer

I would not use Windows Update to do the drivers, use Nvidia's website to get the drivers.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.