1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Post 02.007 Stability Issues - Do you see what I see?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ubiqanon, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ubiqanon

Ubiqanon Trainee Engineer

Preemptive note: This should not be an alternative bug report thread, so use that forum to post specific bugs/ issues. (As I have with the issues noted below)

I was curious as to how many people are seeing an increase in instability issues post the latest update.

For me, I have seen degeneration in graphics - such that borders between biomes are fragmenting. (Usually between shrub & dirt bordering stone.)

Load times seem to have increased. Deletion of blocks on large footprint structures can take up to a minute for the block to delete.

Occasionally the world will go black, and then slowly restore to normal daylight within about 3-4 minutes.

I also now have worlds / structures that i have built post 02.007 that have blocks (particularly the wood beams) which will not be in place when I load the world - causing breakage / minor destruction.

I assume everyone is seeing the same stuff, but was not sure, so I thought I would see if you guys were seeing the same thing.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.