Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Projected Ships Vanishing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elijahgrimm, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Elijahgrimm Trainee Engineer

Vanilla world, no mods. Working on a ship, I decided to put in a projector block and fit the projection over the ship to make repairs and building much easier. However, while tweaking the positioning of the projection, it just vanishes and I can't bring the blueprint back up again unless I restart the world, then it vanishes again.

Has anyone else had this issue?

2. Dabombinable Trainee Engineer

I had the same problem (and only on large grids-small grids seem to be fine), I was able to get it back by completely cutting power and turning it back on. I've ended up having to set the projector to toggle off and back on again every 45-60 seconds so that my auto builders can keep on building as the projection keeps on vanishing.

BTW, I think its a physics bug as I keep on getting "Too many individual objects interacting with each other" while the projection is being welded.

Edit: Its not a problem with computer specs either-I'm seeing this problem on my i7 4790K, which is at most loaded at 30% by SE, and then no where near maxing out any cores/threads.

3. notintheface11 Trainee Engineer

+1 to this. I also observed it on a Large grid and was able to get the projection back by restarting the projector.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.