Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Question] Can the Flight seat and Control Chair be given LCDs?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Steelhelix, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

I know that the Fighter Cockpit has been give the LCD treatment with the Fighter Cockpit modules Mod found here and I was wondering if the Flight seat and Control Chair can be given the same love.

2. Nogrim Trainee Engineer

i would actually ask that mod maker since he already has done something similar. i cant see why the same method could not be used for the chairs, though it would need to use the block in front or to the sides to do it, and there are already bigger lcd screens available functionally.

allowing the block to function as both and LCD and a control chair would likely be something keen would need to enable on their end, im not sure if you can tie more than one action to a block (but adding LCDs to most functional blocks would be a pretty solid idea if possible. being able to display taladens inventory screens on an assembler or refinery for example.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.