Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Recovering Signatures and Bookmarks from a radar

Discussion in 'Programming (In-game)' started by BobbySix, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BobbySix Trainee Engineer

Hi everyone,

Since scripts are clearly considered as an "experimental" feature and basically banished from 95% of servers of the game, is it possible to expect the possibility to retrieve radar signature for extend possibilities of drone's script ? :)

2. Malware Master Engineer

I'm afraid not. You'll have to find a mod for that.

Vanilla doesn't even have a radar to retrieve signals from.

3. BobbySix Trainee Engineer

Hum I'm not sure to understand, but maybe the term of "signature" isn't appropriate.

I would talk about the coords that an antenna detect already in the game : other antennas or beacons.

So yes we technically talk about a signal emitted that is in range of an antenna, and this list of coords this antenna share to my HuD, I would be glad to get it in my prog block ^^

4. Malware Master Engineer

Ah, I see. Yes, I would like that too. That's an old request - as old as the programmable block itself, which is usually rejected due to technical reasons. It's not readily available to scripts.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.