1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

*renamed* 1.029 input bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Joeliosis, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Joeliosis

Joeliosis Trainee Engineer

I loaded a map, and the controls were all crazy; right click was V, left click was crouch, and by clicking the mouse buttons repeatedly, the controls chance to something else.
    Its not the mouse, I reprogrammed it, and its definitely client-base.
    Experimenting work-around....

*later* the right click button on the mouse keeps cycling through different camera functions, Im in creative mode, and the rightclick delete only activates the V button, or after poking around with it, it changed to a sort of iron sights function, with the grinder equipped.

Remapped the Secondary Fire action from Right Click to Tab, and the problem persists.
    Also, unbinding keys in the options menu is defying me, I dunno if you have a "clear binding" button in options

2. Phand

Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

I have to ask - do you have any other input? Or any 3rd party programs like: Synergy, VirtuMVP, etc. running on the background? They tend to cause this kind of issues. If I got it right you were client in MP? I am just trying to narrow it down.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.