Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Request for a mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Jan Žák, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Jan Žák Trainee Engineer

I wish a good day to everyone,

I would have a big request to the modest community. I'm trying to build a replica of Roskitn castle, as the castle roughly looked like in the 15th century. The building looks pretty good even after the other people's conversation.

The only hitch is that both towers probably had a top wooden floor with several smaller windows.
    Unfortunately, I'm not able to create this in the game becouse I do not understand programing and 3D modelling and even after searching in the community on Steam I did not found useful mod. Could someone from the modders help me with this? Or if you have any idea how to do it in the game, I'll really welcome it.

On the drawing from the reconstruction of the castle I have marked what I need.

This is what I have built so far. As you can see, I tried to create it with a wooden block, but I does not look very well.

View of the current state of the castle

Thank you all for any help or ideas.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

This is one of those iconic medieval castle defenses that are not in the game yet, the devs need to make this, not a modder

3. Jan Žák Trainee Engineer

I fully agree with you, so hopefully the developers will make this block for us to the game :)

4. Yurand Trainee Engineer

Hey there Jan Žák, I've started working on your request, and I came up with some pretty stuff. :D

How do they look?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yurand Trainee Engineer

6. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

7. Jan Žák Trainee Engineer

Hi Yurand,

Thank you so much for the mod, it looks great. I already using it in my build, it is replica of a castle Rokštejn in Czech Republic

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  8. Uncle Gus Trainee Engineer

Can you add the castle to the workshop so I can Czech it out? (lol, no but seriously, I want to have a look).

9. Jan Žák Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.