1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

Rescue Pods having physics issues.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Joeliosis, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Joeliosis

Joeliosis Trainee Engineer

When the game first release, pods were light as a feather, liable to be pushed aorund by an astronaut in a jetpack. God forbit you hit T while moving with dampeners off, no only do you spawn out the front of the rescue pod, but its impossible to get back in unless your a boss with inertia.
    They seemed to have fixed this problem with the hotfix update.

But now, Ive noticed that Rescue pods are impossible to grapple. Nearly. Ive tried to park my small vessel on a freefloating rescue pod, to hopefully stop it. my ship literally rattled and exploded in a 5 pieces.
    "ok, that sucks. Lets get the Grapple Pod and try and rescue the rescue pod" (Grapple pod is a rescue pod with two forward facing landding gears.
    So I grappled the cartwheeling rescue ship, same results, bewm, my landing gear blew straight off.

Please fix the wonky Rescue Ship, Not only am I having problems with the medbay in multiplayer, but I now HATE the rescue ship, and seeing its big wonky ass when I spawn in a new one 5 times a day. (1/2 of that is due to my own negligence, but... cmon)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.