Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[RESOLVED][1.178.3] Small grid merge mount points are broken AGAIN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Whiplash141, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

Hello KSWH. In your last "dev" update you fixed the small grid merge mount point (Hotfix 1.178.004). This most recent "minor" update, it was removed again. This causes every small grid merge on the grid to disconnect when any merge is disconnected. This is a one line fix in CubeBlocks.sbc:

[​IMG]

The hi-lighted line is absent from the default CubeBlocks.sbc. Please don't leave it like this. I only got to enjoy functioning merges for barely a week.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. halipatsui Senior Engineer

Keen wants us to know the agony of women when we just dip the tip in.

3. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

[​IMG]

All Xocliw's efforts were for naught.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The Churrosaur Junior Engineer

Keen why

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lord Commissar Junior Engineer

at least we had one week....

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. chrisb2e9 Trainee Engineer

Crap like this is why I don't play anymore. Why bother, you get into the game. Start to enjoy it, and then the weekly "Screw you" patch comes along and breaks something. Something that you were enjoying. I'm currently playing factorio. No weekly updates, but maybe that's how it should be once a game has been around for a while. You know, quality control?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ravric Apprentice Engineer

This. Why work on anything when repeatedly KSH utterly destroys the functionality of key things to never to fix.

If KSH allowed us to stick with or choose builds of the game, it would allow us to not worry about building on sand and would let us have more of a bedrock.

8. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

I've noticed that if you disconnect one merge block they ALL disconnect for a moment. Not such a huge deal if you are stationary in zero-G. Quite a big deal if you're in gravity and what's connected doesn't have thrusters, it's own power supply and gyros.

9. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

Yep. That is the game going "hey, there isn't a mount point here!" Depending on how many merges you have, this could cause a CTD

10. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Hey, hey, hey.. they said they were going to change it for you and they did... then they changed it back the next update. :)

I think the people at Keen secretly hate you. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.