Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[RESOLVED] Projector Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Keten Kennek, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Keten Kennek Trainee Engineer

Hello again,

-Playing: vanilla, survival,1x1x1x

I'm creating a very large craft with a small-grid projector attached to it (serving as a drone bay factory). This craft is currently well over 500m from launch-pad surface.

When I attached a small-grid projector (large rotor-small rotor head) the projection is EXTREMELY far from where I need it - well over 100 meters. I cannot use the projector offset sliders to get it anywhere close to where I need it.

Is there a way to reset projector spawn point? I need the projection close to where I created the SMALL grid, but the small projector is making a small projection relative to the LARGE grid origin (i think).

Is there a way to slide past " +50 or -50" that would help too.

Thanks all...

2. ShadedMJ Apprentice Engineer

Could open a new world in creative, open blueprints, paste that blueprint, get closer, make new blueprint, and use that one.

3. Malware Master Engineer

How did you manage to create a blueprint with the point of origin that far away?!? Because that's what's being used for the projection. The point of origin of the projected grid.

4. Carrion Senior Engineer

possibly because it was a framework that was amputated but the bulk of the grid was left so it retained the same name?

also images help

5. Keten Kennek Trainee Engineer

You are correct. I activated a different projector. Thanks much for getting me to noodle through the problem!
    -Keten

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.