Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Rotor timings (rotationspeed) are ignored in Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 1stBiker, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. 1stBiker Trainee Engineer

I was carefully reading the known bugs stated in this thread.

What I observed on my own Server, a new and powerfull machine btw., is that the RPM Speed for rotation is not working. It is working in Singleplayer though.

I'm stearing Rotors to track the sun, which is perfectly working in Singleplayer. But in Multiplayer, if a rotor has to change position lets say for 30° and the setting is 1 rpm/min., the turn is instant instead of the intended slow rotation. This is causing weird wobblings and even explosions of the whole part ..once in time.

I think thats known already. I just couldnt find it in the list.

A lot of bugs dont bother me, but this one is suppressing many of my engineering wanna-do's.
    Please add this one on your list. Its an obvious bug and I think that one is important to solve.

I have some video-evidences if needed.
    Thanks KSH. Love your game.
    <<<1stBiker

2. hlws Tester Staff

Hi,
    Thank you very much for feedback. The best way would be if you can upload saved world or blueprint of the creation where it happens. Glad you enjoy the game :)
    Your feedback is important for making the game better, thanks and have a nice day :)

3. 1stBiker Trainee Engineer

thanks hlws
    my world is available in the Workshop
    but as mentioned - it needs to run on a server - I could load it on my Server if you want to come and check yourself - is there any possibility for you ?

thanks for your feedback
    <<<1stBiker

4. hlws Tester Staff

Hi,
    Thank you very much for this world. I was able to reproduce the jumping rotor once, but then I wasn't able to do it again. When I load the world, which button makes the rotors to operate? :) Thank you.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.